NOCCi Training Academy shall be a Center of Excellence for Training and Research with its favorable learning environment to provide quality professional education for creating employable human resources for industry and continuously upgrading the skills of their workforce.
- To help organization to develop learning culture and to meet global challenges.
- Design specialized and innovative Training courses suitable for industry and business.
- Provide essential job oriented skills and technique to unemployed youth.
- Create awareness about the advantage of integrated training approach.
- Adopt best training practices and benchmark its performance.
- Support and create flexible, knowledgeable and happy workforce.
- Brand Building through collaboration.
- To make its contribution visible.
The German Senior Experts organisation, SES is providing advisory support to the Academy, to conduct various training courses like Entrepreneurship Development (especially for women), Dual Training system and Management Development Programs.
The Academy is also collaborating with several Indian institutions of repute to launch various innovative training programs. It is also seeking affiliation and accreditations of its vocational and educational training from National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF) of Government of India.
It has a 4 member governing council with senior professionals from industry to supervise its management. It has a 3 member Academic council with eminent academicians & industry professionals as members. The Academy has an International advisory board with experienced professionals guiding its functioning & growth.
The Academy has a nucleus of full time trainers along with a panel of part time trainers drawn from Engineering Colleges, Professional Institutes, Colleges, Universities & industry. The Academy will also invite qualified visiting faculties.